Friday 4 April 2014

Share's Letter to Kadaga

Hi my sister Mrs. Kadaga,

I call you my sister because we share many commons. Forget the religion things of your Christian and I become muslim. You know this professor of Mahmood Mamdan of there Makerere? He travel all world and even earth and written a book namely Good Muslim, Bad Muslim, and from page one to page end he searched in his book and he did not find one bad Muslim. Not even a Taliban. 

My sister, very sorry for your MPs that are eat like cartoon and drink like fishes. Also sorry for the MPs that they are play cartoon, cards, dulu and other sports on the pads you were buying for them. They are just excitement adding to village-ism. You know a wise man say mbu you can take a village out of a man but you cant take a village out totally and completely. I am sorry.  I fell your calamity. You wait for them playing dodge ball with those pads, or even this sport of hiding and seek at parliament. I wishing they were all flying on that helicopter of Malaysia which disappear in heaven and they stay there. Us who are cumbersome with capables can stand in their shoes for parliament.
You Kadaga are also good Christian, that is why you hate these thing of man loving a man, woman loving a woman in the bed. Not even a chicken can love a fellow chicken unless a cock, even a cow and a cow unless a bull. It is simple logistic. Now, everywhere you move, people are singing ‘Jennifer Kadaga, Jennifer Kadaga’! Do you know that you have start to look like God created you in a  president material? Do you aware that you even resemble this president of Libya, Sharif Johnstone? She is the first female woman to be made president of Africa. She beat men to pieces, includes the football man Gorge Wears, Samuel Etoo, Drogba, name it. You are number two president of Africa after that Johnstone. But Shhhh! Don’t say I am the one who sent you to be the president. You know things in this Uganda.

My sister, don’t fear and get afraid. Even if people call you fenimist or womanist, say yes I am a female metal. It is a metal that cuts mahogany, you knew it. Even if they call your relative a homosapien, that is their words. People's hobby is wolokoso most. It is not just propaganda, because even other tribes do it. Keep speaking and speaking, that is why you are the speaker of this government. Be talkative, go on. People will fight wars to pull you down, keep pulling them up from up there, like a chicken looking at an hawk.  

I also wish you a congratulation for chasing the rebellion in parliament. Those rebels are not in patriotism. They should be in class. It is good to stop insurgent when it is still young. Museven said that in proverbs they say Akati keinikwa nga kakyaali kabitsi. You bend a stick if it is having green leaves, stem and roots. Now even the Uganda rebels there in jungles of forests like Kony, Itongwa and Machar they will fear, they will tremble like stones, and they will run out with their breath, and they will get out of life. Like the wise military man of Uganda say, they will dig themself six feet under even before the military soldiers dig them. If government sells Mabira completely, these rebels will never get where to hide. They can’t hide in sugarcane, it is short, their head will be seen, and Uganda snipers will remove their cylinder heads. Even that Mavdan of sugar company will cut cut them with sugarcane and make sugar.
Bye for now, I must wait for the ballot box with your photogram and the only name I tick is Jenniffer Kadaga. Even if I am also standing to be ticked, I will choose your head. Also I am hope that any MP that you catch thinking adding salary to the MP salary you do expulsion, that is contempt of Uganda. It is defilement of citizens. That’s is Judas Iscariot my Christian neighbor called me one day. Of course I am good neighbor. I love you much for what have you done sacrificially to Uganda. God loves you.

Yours faithfully,


Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment