Thursday 27 March 2014

Share interviews Seya
Share: I welcome you to this interval, and I know you also                          welcome me.
Seya: Me too.
Share: So, Seya, what are you been up to since ever you almost transform to ministry of government? You have went lost after the park of Mafabi..
Seya: I have been up to Entebbe, Nairobi, and other outside countries. But I was only not up, I were down also with a bad flu, but it was ok. I am business man, those things of political jobs is a dirty game.
Share: But words passing each other said that you want to be mayor time and again. You ever still have desire for mayor?
Seya: if you like this interval to keep continuing, don’t talk on Desire here. That girl she is innocent, and very modest woman. Vey cumbersome.
 Share: ok, answer from there at ‘you want to be mayor time and            again’.
Seya: Ok. Those words and you are tying on me your goat’s ears for dogs to chase me. That mayor job has been mine, it ever be mine, I lend it to Sebaana, and I belong to it. That boy Lukwago has mismanaged herself, even I will take away my D.P party from him.
Share: So, it doesn’t become propaganda about your running for             the mayor job?
Seya: You man, what have you become? You are so tribalistic, I don’t enter Buganda debate. And even I ever never run, I stand there and fight like a wounded hyena even a male cock.
Share: So, when you eat the vote and be ‘his lord mayor’, you and Janet Musisi will be workmates properly? You know Janet Musisi the chairman of KCC.
Seya: That is wrong title. He is called Rebecca Musisi not Janet            Musisi.
Share: Ok, yes Rebecca.
Seya: I am  Seya, not Rebbecca.
Share: I am mean Musisi, not you. The Janet Musisi.
Seya: You are doormat. He is Rebecca Musisi not Janet Musisi.                 You need spects.
Share: You think am I  mad?
Seya: I don’t have idea. I am not in your head to look at madness in          there.


Share: You have abuse me again? That is reason you cant minister.          You have no mind.
Seya: Did you come to intervene me or abuse me?
Share: You are unintervenable.
Seya: You peoples are coward. Go to intervene other people like                you. Good night.

Share: That’s shamefulness. It is morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment