Saturday 10 May 2014

Share's Monologue

I am sip this coffee and bread with angry, since because no one is love me this recently. There is no journalist person which is come to ask me any something at all, even not Nandutuuuu. Even the news paper in the press don’t write story over me whether for bad or for worse. Even peoples of Uganda they will forgotten me, both my face and my figure. Share, I have seen. Can you imagine? I have many more imagines.

Can you imagine for first and foremost, that when those boy were fight for my child of Desire, not one journalist even think it is mine? Now that Juma Psycho and simanyi who MP are everywhere, as if I am died and bury!! All the silly journalist persons din’t never come to say even “hello Share, can you father a baby?” They think that all the childrens that I have, they come from trees? I am cumbersome, I make baby, whether Desire, whether Awori, whether Nervous! Not Awori the other once upon a time talkative political, then Museveni push big job in mouth and he shut up, then he remove it away and he even shut up more; not that one, the police which hunt for people that eat gay may run on my behind!! I am mean the Awori woman that was sexy, she was once upon a time becoming miss Uganda with many girls of pageant.
I can father a baby, whether Desire, whether Nervous!!

Another imagine! These rebel MP that they want my best friend Museveni to be put in carbons to measure his years since ever he was born from the womb. They want to know if his ages are countable! They want to know if he has still age mates living. How can you put the president in carbon? The carbon they use to measure years of those history animals of dinaso, zinjaslopes and skulls of dead people, they want it to also use it on my best friend? Don’t they have calculator? Don’t they have math or accountants? Do they aware that when Uganda was not yet get independent the calendar was not yet made for Uganda? How did they want parent of president to see the month of the date of born from the womb? They should left the man a lone to run and even sprint like Bolt Hussein for president until death do us part between himself and Uganda.

Another imagine! That president was fire Colonel General Tumwine! Eh, will not the president end by fire himself also? He has fire and fire and fire eberyone, all the childrens he go to the bush to hunt Obote with! Now why can’t he fire also this Mutale Mirundi, the boy that speak words like they come from another hole instead of mouth?! The other day he say that journalist people call a good word ‘Kurikye’!! even although the other Nandutu boy of blank point of NTV tell him mbu the word is ; ‘cliché’, that Mirundi boy keep insist that it is ‘kurikye’!! Me if I am the Museven, I light fire as soon as there and then and fire her, that Mirundi!! And this fire-fire day and morning is good for me. All those job are vacants for me, I can  application again and get a job from president, job of where I am not have to go to Mafabi to ask in the committee. As in fact I am want to be body chairman of UNEB, this one of which the funny when  boy Fragile Monday resign it. People oba grew from where!! How can you resign fwaaa a big job when nga your friends like me are died of idle and boredom? If I am get that job of UNEB, no child will ever never fail again. You get a pen, write 90% on paper, finished!!!

I gonna sell Uganda to China, and take all Uganda people across to America
I have become a thinker, even my head is dancing round making many O’s now. Oba it is this coffee it has beer inside? I am see one things in two. I must be too much thinking, am I like a philosopher. That is the price I pay for becoming a patriotic. I care. I can sell the whole Uganda and take every people to America to live America dream. I see every people fight to go in America. We shall sell this Uganda to China. If I am MP of parliament I will propose the proposal to cabinet. My head is dancing around again more…….

No comments:

Post a Comment